Adrina Fanore is a fashion designer and creative director. A South Carolina native, her studies at Parsons The New School led her to a career in fashion design. With 10 years of experience, her expertise has allowed her to expand her work from the runway to screen. Drawing inspiration from various cultures, the African diaspora, and vivid imagination, Adrina has created designs and fashion films rooted in surrealism, eclecticism, and minimalism.
Since entering the film industry as a production assistant, Davis Northern has worked his way into becoming a talented director, producer, cinematographer, and editor. His professional experience spans over eight years including directing commercials and narrative content. He has directed multiple short films, one of which has received press in Essence and ELLE South Africa magazines, and is currently working on his first feature film. His diverse life experiences have both deepened his passion for storytelling and intensified his itch to develop stories of the African diaspora, that emotionally resonates with audiences across the globe.
- Davis talks about how Black people are complacent.
- “We have to unify in a different way.” Davis Northern
- Davis explains how times have changed since the Civil Rights movement.
- “Integration was the degradation of our community” Davis Northern
- Adrina & Davis have an in-depth discussion about the role of the Black church in the Black community.
- They explain the on theing they want you to take away from the film Astral.
- Adrina and Davis talk about what’s next for each of them.