Kassidy Goodman is a success strategist, leadership development trainer and data insights expert who enjoys asking “why” and developing plans to deliver tangible results. She is the founder and principal consultant of Primetivity Insights, LLC located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Primetivity works with individuals, businesses and communities to help ensure long-term and short-term strategies are in place to achieve active progress through quantitative and qualitative insights.
Kassidy has over 10 years of experience maximizing potential by uncovering limitations based on client needs. Her secret to success is not about what she has; it’s about why and how she achieved it. Because you do it once, you can do it twice.
- Kassidy talks about her passion for winning
- She explains what an adult report card is and how you can use one to stay on top of your goals
- She talks about her regrets
- Kassidy’s passion is to let everyone see what God sees in them
- She discusses being a working single mother
- She explains the difference between faithful and faithfulness
- “When things are challenging, yes you believe, but will you still behave in the same manner you did before you had those challenges?” — Kassidy Goodman
- Kassidy talks about learning to control the conversation in certain situations
- She discusses the possibility of running for office
Podcast Music by Dj Quads